Vampires, werewolves and ghosts... What a fright! It's time for a costume party this Halloween night! |
Join us for a Spookie-tackular early Halloween Party on October 27 from 6-9 PM at Oakland SPUR.
We'll be serving delicious street food with Vietnamese and Mexican flavors from local favorites Powered by Pork. DJ, silent auction, costume contest, crafts & other Halloween fun.
Every dollar raised at this event will be used to bring high quality programming to the community, such as:
- Championing high quality, protected and connected bikeways,
- Leading free walks and rides with Oakland Urban Paths and Oakland Museum of California,
- Presenting Oaklavía Open Street events,
- Ride Like a Girl women's bicycling workshop,
- Facilitating Parklet pilots, and
- Championing well-designed public streets that enhance walking and bicycling experiences for people of all ages and abilities.
Prices go up $5 each person at the door, so get your tickets now.
Contact us at email@example.com if you can help sponsor our event with a cash or in-kind donation.
SPUR Oakland (View)
Oakland, CA 94612
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|